Jnster: the story of an outdoors enthusiast in NYC and wherever he wanders...

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

New Record

It's hard to believe -even for me-: I stayed at the office until 2am yesterday. It's a new personal record.... By far.
We're very close to launching a new B2B web product, and the deadline was so aggressive that we have to stay late almost every day. Anyway, I'm not complaining, the job is great.

I still had time to go out a little bit with Gillou, who was visiting NYC with his girlfriend Sophie and their friend Guillaume.

Look at the pictures: aren't they cute? ;-)



Gillou, Guillaume, JN, aka the Paul Smith boys.
This was probably the last friend visit of the summer... We had a great time, I think they enjoyed my Manhattan walking tour.Posted by Picasa
On my to-do list, before Elise comes back:
- Probably spend the labor day week end in Quebec (city)
- Go climbing again (At least try)
- Try to find a bit of personal time (I mean socializing time, not just work and Facebook) in the evenings, which involves going to work earlier in the mornings;-)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Ah, burning the midnight oil (we'll, the 2am oil). That's because you work in the city that never sleeps :)

    By Blogger Don Nguyen, at 8/23/2007 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home