Jnster: the story of an outdoors enthusiast in NYC and wherever he wanders...

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

A Tale of Two Cities: London Bomb Plot, NYC IPhone Launch

Link to Wired: Gallery: A Tale of Two Cities: London Bomb Plot, NYC IPhone Launch

I found that gallery of pictures quite interesting, even though many people hated it (see the comments). As London is slowly but steadily taking over New York as World capital, it seems that the terrorist violence is moving there too, while America is stuck in the materialist race for the new Apple gadget.

Well, I have to say I'd love to get an iphone too, but I wouldn't wait in line for hours/days for that! Maybe I'll buy one of the second generation. I was lucky enough to touch the "Jesus phone" on monday morning. Alvin would not be brave enough to show his in a public place on Friday evening :-)

Anyway, it's been a quiet week for me, even though I'll publish some big news on the blog soon. As usual, the ankle is slowly healing, I an now able to take the subway to the office every day, sans crutches! Yoohooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home