Jnster: the story of an outdoors enthusiast in NYC and wherever he wanders...

Monday, May 28, 2007

Hitchsters.com - Share a taxi to/from the airport in NYC

Hitchsters.com - Share a taxi to/from the airport in NYC

Something I should probably try...
Maybe it's the ultimate solution to the JFK problem for me (Should I take...):
- Subway + LIRR train + Airtrain (currently my favorite because it avoids traffic and has a reasonable cost)
- Supershuttle (convenient but sooo long and usually rude drivers)
- Taxi or car service (soooo expensive but can be damn fast depending on the time of the day)
- Subway + Airtrain (the cheapest but so long I don't think I'll ever try it again)
- Bus from Penn Station or Port Authority (never tried)

Me and my urbanite problems ;-)

2 Comments:

  • Hello neighbor ;-) For my last trip to JFK i found the perfect plan, a friend with a car !!!

    i’ll go check the rest of the blog...

    Carine from 119th & Lenox :-)

    By Blogger Carine, at 5/29/2007 10:02 AM  

  • encore moi ;-) j’ai juste lu ton post précédent : tu es ingénieur INSA ?? j’ai fait l’INSA Lyon (sortie en 2005) ! le monde est vraiment petit :-)

    By Blogger Carine, at 5/29/2007 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home