Jnster: the story of an outdoors enthusiast in NYC and wherever he wanders...

Monday, April 30, 2007

Jn is Happy!

Not many updates lately!
One of my clients has kept me really busy for the past two weeks.
Apparently, they were happy as she sent me a giant cookie pie to celebrate phase 3 of the project.







Geoffroy is here, and Violaine is coming on wednesday.
Lost of climbing and running is planned.
We already went to the Gunks on sunday, where Geoffroy led a trad pitch of 5.4 for the first time, Richard led a crazy 5.6 overhang and a 5.6 offwidth (Baby), and I led a scary 5.7+ (Drunkard's delight).
More pictures the next time we go there, as I will have a new camera!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • I've never seen a cookie pie before your picture! Looks awesome. Our son's pediatrician is calling Paul 'a little cookie pie' :-) Now I know what he's talking about (I did not even know that it really exists)

    By Blogger Piupiu, at 6/08/2007 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home