Jnster: the story of an outdoors enthusiast in NYC and wherever he wanders...

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Lately

I have had a quite busy social life recently, with the visits of Nicolas from France, Eglantine (and her colleagues from London), Danny (from LA and Spain). And I also met with the Wallaces from France and Aurelie from Japan.
I don't have too many pictures, still waiting for those from Eglantine.

This week is a special restaurant week in NYC, I'd like to go eat in some nice place. Usually fancy restaurants are way too expensive, but this time we don't have to get into debt for haute cuisine.



At the end of next week, I'm flying to Denver to spend 4 days skiing in Colorado, being invited to stay with Richard and his parents. Actually, I have not skied in two years, how incredible? The last winter I spent in France I went skiing 19 times! Anyway, this is a kind of a dream vacation, for when you;re used to ski in Europe, the Rockies snow quality is legendary. Let's see ;-) I should get plenty of pictures this time!

And here's a nice little video I found yesterday (I felt as happy as the little boy just watching it). I really like the tune, and the video depicts some familiar US landmarks. There are indeed some great places to visit in the US.
Somebody told me the music was used for Star Academy in France. I don't care, I've never watched that stupid show anyway ;-)


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home