Jnster: the story of an outdoors enthusiast in NYC and wherever he wanders...

Friday, October 13, 2006

I hate moving...

This week end is going to be the move week end.
I'm not so thrilled about it :-(
We're moving out only because our landlords forced us to. They upped the rent going up by 20%! That can happen only in New York!
Anyway, we'll move 31 blocks to the North, Harlem next to Columbia University. Elise will be able to walk to the lab and hopefully my commute to midtown should not be much longer than now thanks to the express subway.

Hope I will survive...

Fortunately, I have a long week end with some climbing planned to relax after this stressful move...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • I was already able to walk to the lab!!! ;o)
    However it will take less time...

    good luck and kisses from the the scientific meeting in Atlanta!
    weather if perfect but scientists are a bit borring :-S

    By Blogger Elise, at 10/15/2006 2:31 PM  

  • Move is done.. Good luck for the unpacking !
    Katia

    By Blogger Piupiu, at 10/16/2006 10:02 AM  

  • Good luck with the move. Actually I didn't check the date on this post maybe it already happened.
    You're up in my hood now. I'm on 104th and I take the B down to Rock Center every morning. It's soooo easy and fast. You shouldn't have a problem.

    By Blogger Mona, at 10/26/2006 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home