Jnster: the story of an outdoors enthusiast in NYC and wherever he wanders...

Sunday, August 20, 2006

David has re-appeared!

David had been kind of missing since the beginning of his road trip. No news, nothing.
But he just appeared again, on the Internet, his nickname being now "Crazy French hitchhiker".
I can see he has been climbing lot with his new friends ;-)
I don't think we are in the same league now :-S

Unfortunately, it seems that the new beta blogger doesn't allow me to publish pictures anymore :-(

-- Update: it seems to be at least partially fixed.
So here's the picture I wanted to post: is this the next for David? Speed world cup climbing in Chamonix with the Russians. 6c flashed in 11 seconds anyone?



1 Comments:

  • yep! David is alive!!!
    I though he had been adopted by a bear or a castor family during his trip but... no!
    just by two nice ohio girls!

    By Blogger Elise, at 8/21/2006 4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home