Jnster: the story of an outdoors enthusiast in NYC and wherever he wanders...

Monday, October 09, 2006

The Narrows, Zion National Park, Utah

From Zion National...

Here are the ictures, stored on my Picasa Web Album.

Finally my camera is allright. It kind of died when it "touched" the water while crossing the chest deep Virgin river (check the last picture of the album...), but it wasn't actually too bad, after charging the battery the camera is back and the pictures safe!

Enjoy (and leave comments)! This was really an incredible overnight hike, very tiring but definitely worth it. Something we don't have in Europe, a true American experience...

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • that looks amazing jn! wow!! i'm so jealous. what do you do that you get to take these incredible trips all the time? take me take me!! you've seen more of the west than i have and i'm american:)

    By Blogger Mona, at 10/12/2006 2:16 PM  

  • wow!!!! Is it real? I suspect your camera! It can't be THAT beautiful!!

    By Blogger Fr_angesp, at 10/13/2006 2:29 PM  

  • Ah, I'm so happy to get kind comments.
    I was actually pretty satisfied with my pictures ;-)

    Mona: I work hard (well... not so much...). But anyway, everytime I get vacation time I really want to go to places that are worth it!

    Aurianne, how is it going? I haven't seen any update on your blog since the Norway trip!

    By Blogger Jn, at 10/13/2006 7:00 PM  

  • tes images sont extraordinaires et font rêver, felicitations pour votre performance elise et toi, mais ça devait être dur.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/16/2006 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home