Jnster: the story of an outdoors enthusiast in NYC and wherever he wanders...

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Running session of the day: "pas glop"

When you see this kind of weather map, there should be only one thing to think: I'll stay home. But I still need to go running for my training. Ouch!
This was a very very wet running session. It has been raining since saturday morning after a sunny week. The funny thing is that now that I'm back at home it stopped raining and I can even see a little bit of blue sky...

2 Comments:

  • Don't be silly. Seeing all these pictures of sun and fun in the west, it does not trouble me at all, that you get wet now ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/28/2006 4:37 AM  

  • Yes, a comment from Thomas!!
    It has been a long time!!

    By Blogger Jn, at 4/28/2006 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home