Jnster: the story of an outdoors enthusiast in NYC and wherever he wanders...

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

New features!

I've been reading quite a lot about the evolution of blogs, Web 2.0 and all this stuff lately.
So I've decided to install 2 new features on my blog, hope you'll enjoy them.

The first one is the ability for me to publish audio posts. That's pretty cool, I just need to call a phone number, leave a voicemail on the machine and it instantly appears on my blog. Therefore now you can listen to my voice. I made my first audio post last sunday, directly live from New Patlz, NY. I can blog from anywhere, without even needing a computer or Internet!

The second addition is the newsletter: you can now be notified by email everytime my blog is updated. Please don't hesitate, subscribe! That's quite easy to use, even for those of you who open wide eyes when I say RSS aggregator :-)
The subscribe link is on the right column, just above the links to other blogs section.
I have also made a copy here:
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

1 Comments:

  • Nice new additions to the blog!!
    Can't wait to hear the audio posts:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/06/2006 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home