Jnster: the story of an outdoors enthusiast in NYC and wherever he wanders...

Saturday, February 11, 2006

All our pictures from Peru - Chile - Bolivia

This is it. It has now been a week since we're back.
All our pictures are at http://jnster.free.fr/elise/peru/

Some are really nice, I hope they can inspire other people to go there...

I am particularly to have successfully ascended my first summit over 5000m: the Lascar volcano at 5650m. This was not too hard since the jeep us took us quite high already, but still. Next time I hope the weather will spare me and I'll be able to go above 6000m.

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • Um, where is that picture from? It looks like you're God walking on water. Unbelievable.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/11/2006 3:19 PM  

  • Interesting, ah?
    That's the magic of Salar d'Uyuni, Bolivia. It's the largest salt lake in the world.

    It's only flooded in Jan/Feb, so we were lucky to get there at this time of year...

    By Blogger Jn, at 2/11/2006 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home