Jnster: the story of an outdoors enthusiast in NYC and wherever he wanders...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Pictures from Hoboken


We were invited there by Katia to watch the 4th of July fireworks. Unfortunately, I could not shoot a single nice picture of the fireworks. Katia was better than me, with the proper camera, of course ;-)

My first impressions of Hoboken: clean, airy. Reminds me of the Plateau neighborhood in Montreal. Quite the contrary of Manhattan.

We may move there later this year, because I'd like to find a place closer to lower Manhattan, where my company is supposed to move.

Posted by Picasa Stevens Institute campus

1 Comments:

  • Hoboken is definitely a nice place to live! And a lot of families with little children must have moved from the city to this town to grab more fresh air and maybe get some more space in their appartment.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/30/2006 5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home