Jnster: the story of an outdoors enthusiast in NYC and wherever he wanders...

Monday, July 03, 2006

France-trip

Elise left for France today, and all our "climbing team" will be there in the coming weeks: Richard, Corinne, Guy, Jenny...
I'm leaving on friday evening, and will spend 2 weeks. Hopefully I'll have time to climb gaciated peaks and rock routes. Let's hope for a great weather. And I'll try NOT to forget my camera in the mountains this year ;-)

I don't have any picture of last time that Richard, Tom and I went climbing to the Gunks, about 3 weeks ago. That was a really great day, very hot and fortunately not crowded. I think we climbed 8 varied pitches (face, offwidth, overhang) and I got to lead my first 5.7, with involved a lot of route finding.
Hopefully my climbing and running habits will have me in good shape for the Alps!

Violaine has some great pictures of her recent summits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home