Jnster: the story of an outdoors enthusiast in NYC and wherever he wanders...

Monday, September 12, 2005

Problems

I'm having problems with my computer... It's slowly dying I think...
It's a ggod excuse to be late on my blog postings...
Anyway, Elise made the perfect review of our labor day week end in Pennsylannia, so you can read her article at http://elisedrouyer.blogspot.com

This sunday we went climbing to the Gunks, for the first time in months. Elise came along too: it was her first experience of trad climbing and for me, my first experience of trad leading!! Richard has been kind enough to let me lead two pitches. Ok it was only 5.3 (meaning gunks 5.3 still), but it was scary and exciting enough...
More pictures coming soon, hopefully my computer will recover...

5 Comments:

  • only one computer at home!!! can you imagine?
    we have to share mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    argh...
    ;o)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/13/2005 7:26 AM  

  • Does *Trad* climbing stand for "Traditional" ?
    C'est quoi des pitches stp...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/15/2005 9:11 AM  

  • Oui oui, trad c est traditional, c'est a dire sans points fixes d'assurance: du coup tu montes avec des tonnes de materiel que tu coinces dans les fissures pour t'assurer... Les pitches, ce sont les longueurs.... Ah violaine, il faut que tu te mettes a l'escalade!!

    By Blogger Jn, at 9/15/2005 10:16 PM  

  • Et c'est l'ordinateur que tu voulais me vendre?? ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/18/2005 12:10 PM  

  • ouais ben... desole... ca arrive... pour l'instant c'est moi qui suis embette avec cet ordi qui veut pas demarrer...

    By Blogger Jn, at 9/18/2005 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home