Jnster: the story of an outdoors enthusiast in NYC and wherever he wanders...

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Frustrated

Today I feel: frustrated...
Oh, nothing important. It's just I had spent hours on the Internet trying to find the best plane ticket for a one week vacation in late September. We had finally found a good deal to Mexico's Yucatan.

Today, I wanted to check again and possibly book this flight.
Damn it, it's gone, the price is $100 more... Argghhh, I have to start my search over.

So I'm open to all destinations as long as it's not too far from NYC (6hr flight max) and not too expensive.
I'll find it, for sure... eventually, definitely..

2 Comments:

  • Well, why not going to the South of Florida for a change. I can imaging, that the marshland down there might be as interesting as mexico. Flights to Miami are below 150 to 200$. But probably you are looking for more exitement ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/23/2005 8:25 AM  

  • Good idea. We'll see. It's true that the flights are really cheap for South Florida...

    By Blogger Jn, at 8/24/2005 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home