Jnster: the story of an outdoors enthusiast in NYC and wherever he wanders...

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Ahhhhh, life is running too fast

Too much to do, taking vacation and stuff....
I have a lot to relate!
The 3 full days we spent in Montréal were fantastic, it was for me a very nice first approach of Québec and Elise was also very happy to show me this city she affectionates so much. The only part of Canada I had been before were the Niagara Falls.


Je me souviens.... Posted by Hello ==> ce qui est marrant c'est que les québécois ne se souviennent pas ce que signifie cette phrase, ils savent juste que c'est une citation d'un texte historique :-) Ca mériterait une recherche Google

Montréal, un petit bout de France perdu en Amérique...
Merci encore à Valérie et David pour nous avoir hébergés...
La suite du récit et des photos sur le blog d'Elise


Canada!! Posted by Hello


Soon: our adventures in Colorado, yes, we're back!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home