Jnster: the story of an outdoors enthusiast in NYC and wherever he wanders...

Thursday, May 26, 2005

The power of climbing!

What I really like in climbing -and I think it's something even more specific to indoor climbing and bouldering- is that more than strength or technique, what you need is really strong will and determination.
I didn't really have a good session tonight, one of my fingers hurt badly and I didn't want to use it too much.
But I still wanted to exit MPHC with a feeling of satisfaction. So I concentrated over and over on this V2 route I've known by heart but had only climbed once in a clean way. And after 3 tries I succeeded, in a clean manner!

Pure will!

Don't expect a new posting for a while, we're going to Montreal this long memorial day week end, and coming back on tuesday early morning... Hope the elections in France are not going to end up in a big mess...

1 Comments:

  • Glad you got up that V2 man. Hope the finger is doing OK today. Have a great time in montreal.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/27/2005 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home