Jnster: the story of an outdoors enthusiast in NYC and wherever he wanders...

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Du vin, du pain, Dubai: emirate to clone Lyons - Times Online

This is the most surprising news I've heard about Lyon. Can you imagine my reaction when my co-worker asked me: "Hey, isn't Lyon the city you're coming from? They're building a replica in Dubai".
I am really interested in seeing the result, as the builders promise that the true Lyonnais ambiance will be recreated there!


Du vin, du pain, Dubai: emirate to clone Lyons - Times Online

3 Comments:

  • Damn! :o

    Will they clone the rosette, the jesus, the andouillette, etc. too? ^^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/27/2008 6:56 AM  

  • Ouahh ! ce Bocuse ! quel talent !

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2/01/2008 9:30 AM  

  • En tout cas, mieux vaut qu'ils fassent une réplique de Lyon à Dubai qu'une réplique de Dubai à Lyon !!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/01/2008 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home