Jnster: the story of an outdoors enthusiast in NYC and wherever he wanders...

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Preparing next trip

Next trip will be Montreal this week end, I have to work more hours than usual so that we can leave on Friday afternoon.
That doesnt leave much time for the blog ;-)
It's been the usual week in New York, with the terrorist alert, random backpack searches in the subway (first time I see it at 96th st although I think I travel to the 3 busiest subway stations every morning at rush hour), severe weather (it seems summer is definitely over since last week end) etc...

We went visiting an interesting exhibition with Elise, Katia and Arnaud on Sunday, about slavery in New York, and also to another landmark that I didn't know: the incredibly huge Toys R us store right in the middle of Times Square. Still have plenty of tourists things to do :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home