Jnster: the story of an outdoors enthusiast in NYC and wherever he wanders...

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Thomas is graduating!

Although this is not a picture from the US, I wanted to put it here as it's big news.

My friend Thomas has (finally ;-)) graduated from Fakultät Informatik in Dresden, Germany, with an A+ grade.
Here is a series of pictures from his graduation party...
Congratulations Thomas, I'm proud of you!!! ;-))

I really enjoyed these pictures (I had never seen him wearing a jacket before...), and thought it would be fun to share them here. Of course, I asked for his authorization before!!

Click on the picture to see it in larger size!!!

Thomas is graduating Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

  • Thanks for the honor to be mentioned in the blog of an uprising consultant in NYC. Cheers Thomas

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/10/2005 5:47 PM  

  • Congratulations Thomas!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/12/2005 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home